• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you look like your rabbit?

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
As suggested by *Lily* post your beautiful pictures! here! :wave::love:

You see those adverts where the dogs look like the owners, is it the case with Bunsters? Lets see! :lol:

I was going to order a houndstooth dog jacket for Noisette, becuase her winter coat didn't come through (it is huge thick and extra furry now!), just so it would match the scarf that I have... I would have posted the photos on here of course!! :lol::lol::lol:

she ruined my plan by getting her coat through though! ;)

I was going to order a houndstooth dog jacket for Noisette, becuase her winter coat didn't come through (it is huge thick and extra furry now!), just so it would match the scarf that I have... I would have posted the photos on here of course!! :lol::lol::lol:

she ruined my plan by getting her coat through though! ;)

Gah! That would have been fab! :lol:

Glad her coat's through now though! :wave:

mmmmmmmmmmm i have black hair at the mo if i had a white pointy streak *(like my dutchies) id look like mortica or cruella de ville :lol::lol:

i find dogs are the best ones for looking like there owners

I'm pretty sure I don't look like any of my animals...
According to my mum my Josie-cat takes after me in her grumpiness though.. I wasn't aware I was that grumpy... :shock:

Me and Louie are "parted at birth" twins :D

MOM039.jpg

You can tell I'm Lenny and Lolas Mummeh! :lol:

SDC11423.jpg

SDC11422.jpg

(Hair is wet from shower, not mega greasy!!):oops:

Jay says Lola gets her angry attitude from me(mummy)!

Max is like him when I try getting him out of bed every morning though!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Only us 2 brave enough to show pictures of our incredible likeness to our rabbits :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Only us 2 brave enough to show pictures of our incredible likeness to our rabbits :)

I know I even have the dark part on top of the head! :lol:;)

Though can't say I share Lola's six black nipples. She also has black armpits under her front legs! hahaha! :lol::love:

Back