• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dodson and Horrell Rabbit Pellets

wriggles18

New Kit
Hi all,
Wondered if anyone could help me, as i'm a little confused!
I have recently (two weeks ago) rehomed two rabbits from a rescue centre where they had been fed Allen and Page pellets. I have continued to feed them the same pellets and asked at my local farm shop if they could order me a bag as i could not find anywhere local to me that sold them. When i went to collect the pellets the other day the assistant came out with a bag of Dodson and Horrell Rabbit Pellets instead. She told me that she had ordered Allen and Page pellets however this was the bag that had been delievered. She said that they should be the same as she had ordered the correct bag. Does anyone know if these are actually the same as the Allen and Page pellets? I bought the bag home with me and payed £13 for it as i'm not one for confrontation and making a big fuss. Do they have the same fibre content etc and should i change over to these new pellets gradually just in case they are different to what the rabbits are used to? Or should i just take the bag back if it is not what i ordered?

Thanks for any help or advice given

Back