• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding Heineken .........

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_1018oct0001.jpg

not exacly an uneventful bond as you will know if you saw Traceys post in general chat ... :oops:
but going very well ..and as you can can see his wife Minnie is exshausted :shock::oops:

looks like they put the ky to good use last night :shock::shock::shock::shock:

they look like a lovely couple :love::love::love:

looks like they put the ky to good use last night :shock::shock::shock::shock:

they look like a lovely couple :love::love::love:

Please dont start that again!! Maybe wifey bun is so exhausted that Bunny Mummy has to go in and do it by hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Please dont start that again!! Maybe wifey bun is so exhausted that Bunny Mummy has to go in and do it by hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i know weve all had a laugh ..at mine and poor Heinekens expense ... BUT ..we now have a happily bonded pair of bunnies :D :love:

All is very calm and cuddly this morning :D

I'm so pleased you now have a pair of happily bonded bunnies.
You've been fantastic about the ribbing you've had, I for one appreciate it no end. :D:D:D

I haven't seen the other thread and I don't know if I dare look now in case it's rood. :oops: :lol::lol: I've got all sorts of thoughts about what it could be - all of them making me :oops::oops::oops:. :lol::lol::lol:

Back