• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heineken

mopsmum

Mama Doe
this is Heineken one of our rerscues. he will soon be going up for rehoming as soon as he has had his stitches out.before coming to us he'd had one of his testicles bitten off and also the end of his tail and both had somehow managed to heal without any problems.
as you can see he is stunning :)

newpics016.jpg

newpics011.jpg

newpics017.jpg

simonnewcamera111.jpg

newpics014.jpg

He is an absolute stunner.

But tell me, how do you get him to pose like that with a parsley sprig under his nose without him scoffing it? Is it a plastic prop? Or has he been eating parsley all day to the extent that he just can't eat any more?

He is an absolute stunner.

But tell me, how do you get him to pose like that with a parsley sprig under his nose without him scoffing it? Is it a plastic prop? Or has he been eating parsley all day to the extent that he just can't eat any more?

hes still a little bit nervous and doesnt eat while anyone is there.

Oh, poor little man!

I hope he is rehomed somewhere wonderful with lots of parsley sprigs and no tail or testicle biting!

Hehe a traditional BARC name :lol:

He is stunning, but also you take lovely photos, they are really nicely done :)

yes but we are running out of dutch beer names now and still have another 2 to name. i think one of them should be called grolsch but Angie didn't look very amused :lol:

Back