• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of our piggle wiggles

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
These piggies are from 1 of our groups (we have 2 groups)

Eddy (AKA Honeybunnies Buster - neutered male)
IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

Violet (the boss!)
IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

Rain
IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

Midnight
IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

Betty
IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

Mavis
IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

Autumn
IMG_2686.jpg

Echo
IMG_2641.jpg

Petal
IMG_2665.jpg

Daffodil
IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

Erin I used to have a Piggie called 'Rain' and she looked EXACTLY like your Rain.............. :shock:

Great photos :D

What stunning little things! I've never been a fan of Piggies (not that I didn't like them, just that I was FAR too preocupied with bunnies) but they are beautiful little creatures! What a lovely big group! At some point I'd love to get a group of them. (In many years to come!) They seem so social!

What stunning little things! I've never been a fan of Piggies (not that I didn't like them, just that I was FAR too preocupied with bunnies) but they are beautiful little creatures! What a lovely big group! At some point I'd love to get a group of them. (In many years to come!) They seem so social!

They are amazing! It is so lovely to hear their little squeaks when we walk into the garden :love:

They are so very different to bunnies, VERY messy (just poop anywhere!) and extremely delicate but I could not be without them! :love:

They are extremely sociable and I could not imagine keeping one by itself :(

Back