• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emmalena and Harvey

Hi All,

Well we bonded Emmalena and Harvey today! It took no time at all and they were fine from the minute they saw one another. Of course they aren't cuddling up yet, Harvey still misses Tika but I'm sure that will come in time. Sorry the pics aren't of them together but they just did their own thing. Had a little bit of grooming and sniffing one another and that was it really!

Enjoy!

Louise

Harvey

HarveyBond7.jpg

HarveyBond6.jpg

HarveyBond4.jpg

HarveyBond2.jpg

Emmalena

EmmalenaBond3.jpg

EmmalenaBond2.jpg

EmmalenaBond1.jpg

Thank you guys! My partner was so worried about putting them together. When we bonded Harvey with Tika they did the jumping over thing and we took 48 hours to get them to even like one another but it did come together!

I think Emmalena and Harvey were just lonely and Harvey knows how to behave himself now infront of the ladies...lol Emmalena is only 3 months old and already weighs 4lb so she is going to be a big girl. The plan is to get a wendy house for them if she does grow to extreme proportions!!! :shock:

Thanks for your kind wishes, Emmalena is lovely, we still are devestated to lose Tika but she has softened the blow, I'm just glad Harvey seems happy again. :)

Back