• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He is Such a Good Bunny..................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...............Pfffffffffffft................... :roll: :roll:

003-72.jpg

001-64.jpg

002-72.jpg

Sir Victor says 'I will get through this decrepit fence and into nextdoors garden'......................

004-59.jpg

Naughty boy! Although Strawberry says he isnt impressed- he would have jumped that fence by now and been long gone!

Hehe, sneaky bunny! I love how it looks like he's having a look around before starting on the fence. He obviously knows it's bad! XD

Alsooo, I have the same carrier (the ferplast one) same colour and everything ^_^

Jane, I don't think you have much respect for Sir Victor or his honourable wife. You keep making derogatory remarks about them. So, give them to somebody who really respects the noble bunsters. GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEE! :p

Jane, I don't think you have much respect for Sir Victor or his honourable wife. You keep making derogatory remarks about them. So, give them to somebody who really respects the noble bunsters. GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEE! :p

:lol:

You'd need nerves of steel and eyes in the back of your head !! :lol:

Back