• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overlap Or Shiplap?

crazylady945

Young Bun
I'm in the process of searching for a decent shed for the two buns, and wondering what fellow rabbit owners would advise on which type. I do know shiplap is better than overlap, but if I was to insulate a overlap completely then cover up with plywood, would this be good enough?
Regards

Rox

Thankyou for replying with your advice. I've been looking around and definately agree with the t & g, I have a buget of around £200. Would you say a 6 x 4 shed is large enough for two medium size buns? I will go bigger if its around that price.

Shiplap will also hold together better. Overlap will not last as long even if you insulate it the structural integrity wouldn't be any better.

I got a T&g 6X4 direct from waltons for 179 - its really good quality and they delivered it in 2 days!

Back