• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught in the act

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
002-2.jpg

Me?!...a feef?!...never!!

Stealing from my 19 month old! Oliver now feeds Teddy his fruit and vegetables!! ....Not bunlowed honey toast though!

Last edited:
Poor Teddy! :( He was hungry. How can you be angry at somebody as cute as this? :love::love: I bet you would let him get away with anything. :p

He got away...barely...when he kicked two holes in my FAVOURITE cashmere sweater!! I was tempted to make one out of him...but instead bought him a new harness...Gah...Oh and don't get me started on the TV wires he nommed through the bunnyproofing!! He does get away with everything!

He got away...barely...when he kicked two holes in my FAVOURITE cashmere sweater!! I was tempted to make one out of him...but instead bought him a new harness...Gah...Oh and don't get me started on the TV wires he nommed through the bunnyproofing!! He does get away with everything!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back