• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my baby kits :)

mrsb85

New Kit
Photo0496.jpg

Photo0497.jpg

Photo0501.jpg

Photo0502.jpg

Photo0502.jpg

Photo0504.jpg

Photo0505.jpg

Photo0506.jpg

Photo0507.jpg

Photo0508.jpg

Photo0511.jpg

Photo0513.jpg

Photo0515.jpg

Photo0516.jpg

ah its so hard once their 8 weeks old you've already bonded with them all so when you hand them over it breaks your heart to this day i wonder how Crystals babies are, if their still alive, were they looked afte rproperly etc.

the baby i posted pics of was a rescue i handreared nearly 2 years ago she died at 6 weeks old it broke my heart and still to this day upsets me when thinking about it :(

ah its so hard once their 8 weeks old you've already bonded with them all so when you hand them over it breaks your heart to this day i wonder how Crystals babies are, if their still alive, were they looked afte rproperly etc.

the baby i posted pics of was a rescue i handreared nearly 2 years ago she died at 6 weeks old it broke my heart and still to this day upsets me when thinking about it :(

It must be very hard polo is stunning! I'm so protective of them i panic every morning and run down first thing to check they all still alive and well, i would be devaststed if anything happened to them! eldest doesnt want any of them to go

I got mummy and daddy at 5 weeks and im just so in love!
xx

Back