• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new palace in progress

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
yuk - we not like this Mummy - it looks rubbish!
IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

Ooh Mummy what is these square fings on floor, are they for eatsies?
IMG_2095.jpg

Why is the plastic on the wall? we are not babies - do you think we need wipe clean walls? And why have we got a divider down the middle - is it cos we fight & try kill each other?
IMG_2105.jpg

Mummy that looks good - it's got lots of toy things in for us to play with! We like the see through wall - we can see our enemies then!
IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

OOh fanks! we love it. Now we're happy in our new home can we maul you for treats? Love you mummy love you! Honest!
_G101381.jpg

_G101383.jpg

_G101382.jpg

In case you didn't get what my 4 furries were on about! The room is divided in as the little bu99ers wouldn't bond. The walls are battoned with wood and thick acrylic sheets are screwed to them all the way round the room.

The dividing sections have the acrylic sheets on both sides of the wood, so there is no exposed wood anywhere for them to nibble. Also they can see each other, but not get to each other!

The floor is cushion flooring, and so everything in the room is wipe clean.

There are 2 gates - 1 for each section.

Splodge & Scrumpie Jack are in the side with the climbing frame! :lol: and Moo & Liquorice are in the side with the hutch.

I hope you like! :D

:love::love::love:

I love it what lucky bunnies! Are Splodge and Scrumpy Jack going to be permanently indoor bunnies in you new home?

edit: Ah, we posted at the same time - looks like a 'yes' then!

:love::love::love:

I love it what lucky bunnies! Are Splodge and Scrumpy Jack going to be permanently indoor bunnies in you new home?

yep they are indeed. They are so happy! Neither of them would go anywhere near us while they were outside, but now I've never seen them soooo pleased to see us!

Wow that's amazing!

They all look so tiny in such a big room :D:D

I know I thought it looked small when it was divided in 2 as the idea was for them to have the whole room if they bonded. It wasn't until I put them in it that I realised how big the room was! Moo & Liquorice look small even next to Splodge & Scrumpie which I had never realised until now!

Oh WOW that looks fantastic Zoe. ya see I told you it would work and still be o.k if you split it:D Moo hasn't tried to jump the divide yet then I take it

That's looks absolutely fantastic! They really must love all that space! :love:
*wishes she had a HUGE spare room for buns to live in*

Wow! That looks amazing! What lucky, lucky buns.

I'm feeling a bit emotional tonight and seeing such a fab set up full of happy buns has brought happy tears to my eyes.:oops:

Oh WOW that looks fantastic Zoe. ya see I told you it would work and still be o.k if you split it:D Moo hasn't tried to jump the divide yet then I take it

No little Moo would not be able to jump it - but Splodge may have a go! :lol:

It's quite high, so hopefully no jumping!

Back