• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden time this afternoon(pic heavy)

After last night's bad news for Frank (who is now happily buried with his food bowl and his favourite toy, next to his daughter, Hope) I needed somebunny to cheer me up a bit =]
And a little time with my bunsters always helped...
I had a GREAT video of Chunky Binkying OVER Luna - who had flopped - whilst in the middle of the bunny-grand-prix...But my memory card wasn't in my camera, and at the end, it said 'no storage space, try again after expandable memory inserted'
P8080016.jpg

Rory (in the house, excuse the poo :oops:) right before he got up and sprayed all over me - he's going in to be done next week!
P8080020.jpg

Oi, that's my carrot...Stoooopid babies :roll:
P8080022.jpg

Nerrrrr...Said it was mine :D
P8080030.jpg

Mum! I was having a cat...Err...Bunny nap in the sun!
P8080034.jpg

Bollttttt! Show me how to get down from here, I forgot :oops:
P8080035-1.jpg

Yayyy for rattling carrot :D - They're the favourite toys this week, my bunsters love them :)
P8080037.jpg

I'm stuffed..Ahh, nap time again:?
P8080038.jpg

Ahh! You found me!
P8080039.jpg

Snowy got a carrot, where's mine?!:evil:

And last, but not least, Snowy escaping with her carrot :roll:
Excuse the mess in their hutch...The babies are at that tender age when they like to kick the food out of their bowl :roll:

Back