• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my piggy family

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
excuse the red eye............l-r fudge, edgar, ellie & jelly
IMG_2893.jpg

awww :love: how tiny does Ellie look compared to the others! lol

i know - 10 weeks old they said when i adopted her - she was no bigger than my syrian hamster:? she's making up for being smaller now tho - gets stuck in first at breakfast time:D

Squeeeeeeeeeeee :love:

I LOVE piggies (I've got 24! :oops:)

Are your lot noisy? x

are my lot noisy? errrrrr YES!!! edgar is pretty chilled and i think he gets a bit tired of the racket the girls make but he sure has a good old talk to me when he wants to:D ellie hardly made a sound whilst she was in the house with us but after 2 days with the others she's constantly chattering:lol:

Lovely photo Wendy, Edgar really looks as though he has settled in :love:

he has:D he's gained so much confidence and is no where near as jumpy as he was - in fact, he just lets me pick him up now when its run time or cleaning time. he's one snuggly pig:love:

i brought them in whilst i cleaned the hutch out in that torrential rain last week so they didn't get wet:oops: - i did! - and i couldn't resist a pic of them all lined up like that after polishing off some apple and cabbage.

Lovely pic and like Karen pleased to see Edgar looking well:D

thanks jill. he seems really happy. i might take him for an eye test tho as i'm not sure he can see too well - unless he just chooses to ignore the noisy stuff the girls do around him:?

Back