• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What the **** is THIS !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............on my curtains................

023-3.jpg

:shock:

I had a spate of them hopping into the kitchen last year - scary looking things, and I'd never seen one before.

Awww he's quite cute :love: I think they fly as well as hop so it's not too far outside the realms of possibility for him to have found his way to your bedroom :)

Hope he enjoys Eastenders :D

Yeah, that's true - I've seen Antz, or a Bug's Life, or whichever it was with Hopper the grasshopper :)lol:) - he flew!

I have just done a release into the wild :)

Well, into a garden in SW London anyway :lol:

He will be alright in the rain wont he...................:?

Yeah, I confirm that as being a grasshopper ! Did make me laugh though, at your reaction to it lol

He's beautiful. :love::love: I'm sure he'll have a wonderful life in your garden (as long as the birds leave him alone).

Oak Bush crickets are so cool, I wish I could see one but it's just the normal crickets I've seen up here...

Is this what he looked like close up?
OBC%20009%20046.JPG

I had the same type of bug in my bedroom last night, got o/h to put it outside in the garden and when I got up to clean the bunnies out today I found the same bug in their hutch :shock:

I wasn't sure if it was a grass hopper, I thought they were much bigger:?

Back