PDA

View Full Version : Vhd

Lspacehopper
31-07-2009, 06:46 PM
My little girl went in for her VHD today and was as good as gold. Nothing seems to faze her. My vets really are good with the animals :)

I started to go to them after they were recommended by Amy and Jill. My previous vets were a rip-off and I wasn't that impressed with them really.

Jack's-Jane
31-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Awwwww glad to hear she was a bwave Bunster :love:

Tinsel
31-07-2009, 07:04 PM
What a good girl! I just took Star (Yorkie) for his booster and he cowered/whined/clung to me and generally acted like a huge wuss :oops: But he's still my favourite boy! :love:

mini lop1
31-07-2009, 07:19 PM
glad it went well my buns on wednesday, know rosie wont enjoy it though and will try and chew the think they put in there mouths to check back teeth when they do check up :lol: she get hold of it andtries to rip it out of vets hands, her heart beats soo fast as she hypoventilates, she remembers the night she had to stay in and i left her and worries it will happen again, being taken away from mummy
mowgli however doesn't care what they do to him :lol:

Lspacehopper
31-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Awwwww glad to hear she was a bwave Bunster :love:

She was very bwave ;)

She has put on 200g in the last 2 weeks and now weighs in at 650g lol ....She's a little pocket rocket :) x

mini lop1
31-07-2009, 07:22 PM
What a good girl! I just took Star (Yorkie) for his booster and he cowered/whined/clung to me and generally acted like a huge wuss :oops: But he's still my favourite boy! :love:

:lol: my nans yorkie pumps and stinks the place out :oops::oops::lol: