• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Dita...Pic overload!

Hi, my names Dita, :wave:
I came home to my forever home yesterday, when my new parents found me in a pet shop and fell in love with me!
Im a chinchilla rex & 16 weeks old, Im going to be a house bunny unless the weathers really nice then Im allowed in the garden.
Mummy has a baby due in sept, I love layin on her belly and snuggling in, daddy just makes a great climbing frame!
Mummy found this forum to chat with other bunny lovers and get more advice etc on me! Hope to see you round

Im currently running round the lounge with carrot in my mouth....the carrot photos mummy jst took, hence a bit blurred!!

well thats enough talk, heres me and my gorgeous self :D:D

CIMG1823.jpg

CIMG1840.jpg

CIMG1845.jpg

CIMG1854.jpg

CIMG1856.jpg

CIMG1858.jpg

CIMG1859.jpg

CIMG1860.jpg

CIMG1862.jpg

CIMG1844.jpg

CIMG1828.jpg

CIMG1872.jpg

CIMG1874.jpg

CIMG1875.jpg

CIMG1876.jpg

CIMG1877.jpg

thank you for the replies, Ive decided the sofa is my fav place to sleep, the humans can have the floor, I dont care that they have 2 sofas, which ever they are sat on I want....and get!!!
I keep running along the floor then jumping in mid air, mummy is hoping thats a good thing, but she does say she thinks I look happy & content!!
they have mentioned litter training me....haha have to catch me first!!

thank you for the replies, Ive decided the sofa is my fav place to sleep, the humans can have the floor, I dont care that they have 2 sofas, which ever they are sat on I want....and get!!!
I keep running along the floor then jumping in mid air, mummy is hoping thats a good thing, but she does say she thinks I look happy & content!!
they have mentioned litter training me....haha have to catch me first!!

yes it means you are happy its called a binky tell your hoomin that! also tell her that being a rex bunny the fur on your feet is sometimes a bit thin and can go bold and get sore so to keep an eye on your back hocks and if it looks like this is happneing a deeper layer of hay or soft ved bed in your base cage would be nice to relieve the pressure! :)

also tell your mummy adn daddy you are a beautiful girl and to stop you getting hormonal (as mummy is pregnant she will understand this) and having phantom pregnancys and pulling your fur out and getting stressed she should get a nice bunny vet to spay you! then you will feel calmer too and also it means when they are ready they can get you your very own rescue husbun most rescues will even let you speed date to find the one for you! x :) it will also stop you getting uterine cancer!

a message from dora: im a chinchilla bun too though not a rex (is that a kinda dinosour bunny?) im a scardy bun so im not sure how scary you would be if u is a rexy? i gota spade one time my tummy was a bit sore but now i am so much happier and i have a doting husbun arthur who is a bit dopey but he licks me lots... because im shy i love having tunnels and boxes to play in and arthur likes to steal the hoomins keys and run around with them but i think he is silly.... also be wary the hoomins force us every 6 months to go to the vet...and they cuddle you and pretend they like you then give u a vaccination.... the hoomins say it stops myxi and then every year we get an additional one called vhd thats horrible too so we dont like the vets and also they made mummy give us rear gaurd..excuse me my rear is perfectly fine! but apparently it stops the flys from landing and laying eggs...eww..i would bite the flys i dont think i needs the rear gaurd.. i got arthur to watch my bum but the hoomin says so.

pps if you look nicely at them all sweetly even if you have eaten the chair leg or nibbled something you shouldnt or helped them redecorate they tend to give you a treat like vegatables yum yum my favourite is corriander.

Last edited:
Back