• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly and the Houmous

Haha Jelly reminds meof Crystal.... littlemiss piggy, the video made me chuckle especially when Jelly was trying to put her head into the chrisp packet :lol:

ah bless little peanut he looks like a little Teddy sat in teh cage

Haha Jelly reminds meof Crystal.... littlemiss piggy, the video made me chuckle especially when Jelly was trying to put her head into the chrisp packet :lol:

ah bless little peanut he looks like a little Teddy sat in teh cage

he was SO grumpy, he didnt come out all night :lol:

Jelly is huge!!!!!! He is lovely :love:

If that were Strawberry he wouldnt let it go till he got the rest of the crisps and had his face covered in houmous!

Jelly is huge!!!!!! He is lovely :love:

If that were Strawberry he wouldnt let it go till he got the rest of the crisps and had his face covered in houmous!

shes not that big :lol: shes about 2.6 kg. shes big compared to peanut hes only 1.95kg.

as soon as she hears a rustle shes on the bed :lol:

shes not that big :lol: shes about 2.6 kg. shes big compared to peanut hes only 1.95kg.

as soon as she hears a rustle shes on the bed :lol:

She just looks big in the video then! She is bigger than Strawberry and Snowdrop who are both about 2kg.

Strawberry can hear me open a packet from 2 rooms away and comes running in!

i honestly think she bit me as punishment because she doesnt just randomly bite people. i swear it was ":censored: u hoomin":lol::lol:

I love it!!!! :love:

Just been laughing out loud and had to show my sister.... Doona does the same thing with crisps. Bunnies can be so nortie :lol:

Back