• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks from me for all your kind words x

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to thank everyone on here for all your kind words and wishes over the past 4 weeks (tomorrow) since my boy went to the bridge.
Its been lovely having pm's and replies to threads. It just shows what kind and thoughtful people we have on this forum.
Im still sad every day, but the people on here have helped me realise that i was one lucky hoomin to have had the pleasure of a bunny like Kermit.
So here is some cute pics of my baby to say thanks! (Pic overload!!!) xx

The day i got k.....
kermit36.jpg

As a baby he used to be a jumping bunny and jump up and sit on the chair (excuse the sofa - was a freebie in-between stages!!)
P2011046-3.jpg

Posh black and white pic (about 5 months old)
Kermit1.jpg

Mummy had to nurse you when you were sick.....
P1011125.jpg

But it made you a big strong boy
kermit10-1-1.jpg

And a lazy boy............
k.jpg

One of my latest pics - peekaboo!
kermit15-1.jpg

Last edited:
oh hun, ill be cryin on my way to work now :(

he was a beautiful boy and i cant believe its been a month already :cry:

What gorgeous pics of your wonderful little lad - you were both so lucky to have found each other, as without you & Chris - Kermit wouldn't have had the life he had. Kermit will be watching over you both xxx

Oh WOW, that is such a 'full of character' picture ! Not surprised you ahve it framed. Thanks !

This is the one i have in my frame in the living room (the one i talk to :oops:) Here you go.......
peekaboo.jpg

That is a lovely picture of your boy! I'm not surprised you talk to him there - he looks like he's just popped his head round to say hello!:love:

So sorry he's not still with you :(

Kermit was a beautifull special bun, he will remain forever in all of our hearts, thinking of you and your special bun.Debx

Back