• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Scruff -wants a loving retirement home

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
POSTED FOR TAMESIDE RABBIT AND GUINEA PIG RESCUE, MANCHESTER

Scruff.jpg

scruff is a elderly dutch who has come to the rescue from the rspca after being dumped in a wood in oldham, he has lost most of his hair on his back legs and stomach and the vet thinks this could be due to living in a dirty/wet cage, he is hoping someone can give him a home where he can live out the remainder of his time

any one interested in Scruffs can contact Elaine through the website www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info, or the phone number, which is on the website

Last edited:
I would hope not, I think it would be quite sad to get out of that situation, and not to find a home. I suppose at least in rescue, he will be clean and well cared for, but it is nothing compared to being part of a family.

I wish I hadnt seen this, Lewis has just got a pleading txt. I feel so sorry for him, hes beautiful x

Last edited:
Oh I do hope that he gets his forever home. He and the other guys I posted last night seem such a deseperate group. there is Tubs the obese bun, Dougal the dental bun and Douglas, who is only a young guy, but has not been handled, and hates being picked up.

is he defintaly a he ? am looking out for an elderly female at mo. x
edit just been on the site and seen precious off to email to find out more.

Last edited:
Back