• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First trip to the vets!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Well, today we took our little bun to the vets and it's official, it's a boy!

We were told Buttons was a girl when we got him, but the humping and spraying wee everywhere lead to us having a peek and looked like a boy...so now it's official!

My other half has insisted that we give him a name change to "Timmy", so buttons is now Timmy!

He was so well behaved (unlike at home :lol:) and the vet said he had beautiful eyes and beautiful feet :D Just felt so proud of him! :love:

Can you tell it's our first rabbit :oops::lol:

I posted some pics on the photo pages quite a long time ago (not sure how to link that!) i will find a more recent one to put up though!

Just need to find him a girlfriend now, well after he's had his bits done, as he will most likely hump the poor girl to death!:lol:

Here he is after a run around the living room when he decides he's had enough :lol:

IMG_0060.jpg

Haha! I totally agree, he is a very mischievous little chap! I love the little nethies! (and all other buns too ;) )

Gorgeous Bunny. :love:

He was so well behaved (unlike at home ) and the vet said he had beautiful eyes and beautiful feet Just felt so proud of him!

Can you tell it's our first rabbit

Welcome to the wonderful world of bunny ownership. I have had them since a kid and I still feel like that!

Back