• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rebecca!

Rebecca must be coming up to a year old now. I named her Rebecca as I re homed 3 rabbits in a line all to lovely girls named Rebecca! However, they were not as hyper as my Bex.

She really is one of the most stunning rabbits I have met, I expect her eye sight is not wonderful as she has a red tint to her eyes in a certain light and her head does sometimes sway when she is trying to focus.

Rebecca is very, very frightened, but, she has a few sparks of defiance, which I believe will pull this beautiful rabbit through.

She really does need a patient experienced rabbit owner, she has had a lot of interest, but it needs to be right, and so far we have not found the special home Rebecca needs.

She so loves her space, but is difficult to handle, so I generally use a carry box in the run for her to jump into when it is time to come in. Without fail she grunts at me :lol: but she has never attacked me.

An extremely intelligent rabbit, just biding her time for her 'Forever Home'.

www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=15654

Alice c

Thanks for you comments! Yes, she is beautiful, just so difficult to find the right home.

I think she would be best taken on singly initially, given time and patience, and then find her a loving husbun. I am sure there is someone out there for Rebecca:)

I had another enquiry yesterday, but she really is too flighty at present to consider bonding with another rabbit.

Alice x

Rebecca exploring a different run :lol:

DSC02137.jpg
DSC02138.jpg
DSC02140.jpg
DSC02144.jpg
DSC02146.jpg
DSC02148.jpg
DSC02149.jpg
DSC02152.jpg

She's so pretty. :love:

She is an absolute minx! She has chewed a huge hole in her hutch door, so she has been moved to the garage room. Her base is a dog crate, but she is now able to spend a lot of time scampering around with more freedom, which is what she really needs, and loves!

She is absolutely impossible to catch, so I have to put her food in the crate, and wait until Madam's tummy calls! I then sneak over to shut the door!

Alice x

She is lovely. I wish my OH would let me have more buns as I would have her in a shot. Is she at the rescue or with a fosterer?

Hi Amy,

She is at the rescue. I don't think she is the type of rabbit I would foster out. She would be too much of a worry for a fosterer!

At least been able to find the life which suits her. Plenty of freedom in the garage (it is a big garage), other bunnies to interact with, a dog crate which she cannot chew her way out of:lol:.

Everyone who visits the rescue admires her, she really is such a beautiful rabbit, just rather 'Scarlett O'Hara'ish', but not quite so tamed!

Alice

Well I really hope she finds her forever home soon, she is such a pretty thing and sounds like a right character.

Back