• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have baby piggies!! U/D photos!! U/D more?!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Went out to feed the buns, and check on Petunia and put my hand on something soggy :shock: Went to get phone for light on it and saw them and a placenta sitting there!!!! Called Alison to tell her and went to check them while still on the phone, and there was another :shock:

Can you guess how many?!

Photos uploading!! :D

Last edited:
There are 4!! Well done Jill for guessing right :D

piggies006.jpg

piggies008.jpg

piggies009.jpg

Piggie 1
piggies011.jpg

Piggie 2
piggies012.jpg

Piggie 3
piggies013.jpg

Piggie 4
piggies010.jpg

Piggie 4 is the runt and seems a lot weaker than the rest :(

They are delightful:love: Poor little piggie 4 he's too tiny for those ears. I hope he does well, fingers crossed for him growing in to a big strong piggie. Where is the picture of the proud mummy? Is she having a well earned cup of tea and a few slices of toast:lol:

Piggie four looks awful!! (sorry!) poor wee mite, nature's so cruel, I hope he does well :) and the rest of them of course, but I think he needs *vibes*

They are delightful:love: Poor little piggie 4 he's too tiny for those ears. I hope he does well, fingers crossed for him growing in to a big strong piggie. Where is the picture of the proud mummy? Is she having a well earned cup of tea and a few slices of toast:lol:

:lol:
Here is mummy last week when she was fully rounded

piggles009.jpg

piggles011.jpg

Aww poor piggie 4..can you help him to latch onto mum to make sure he feeds:?

I think he had a little suckle tonight, but will make sure he gets daily one to one sessions with her. His back legs aren't too strong :?

ETA: Just tried him again with mummy and he seems dis-interested and didn't latch on :(

Last edited:
I was told she was about 18 months.
Her and her bubs will be up for adoption in 4 weeks.

I thought they looked like Gremlins too!! :oops::lol:

5! :shock::shock: I didn't realise piggies could have that many babies. :shock:

I hope numbers 4 and 5 are ok - 4 looks noticably smaller than the rest in that first photo. :(

5! :shock::shock: I didn't realise piggies could have that many babies. :shock:

I hope numbers 4 and 5 are ok - 4 looks noticably smaller than the rest in that first photo. :(

5 is a smidge smaller than 4 :(

4 now seems as normal and is running around happily, number 5 seems to look the way 4 did last night though:?

Back