• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-Boo and Pippin

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Not been around for a while as things have been extremely hectic, but wanted to post a pic of my beautiful bunnies for Jill (Honeybunny) and Angie (Bunnymadhouse) so they can see how well they are doing.

IMG00060-20090430-1617.jpg

IMG00061-20090430-1617.jpg

Hiya! WIll put some Squidgy photos up for you! We're all doing fine - what about you?

OHHHH YAY ....:love: :love: :love:

thank you :D

You're welcome! I just lost Pippin temporarily actually - they have a hutch that sits on bricks, and he'd managed to squeeze under it, so I've just spent a happy few minutes blocking the hole! Norty bunny.

Hi Helen:wave:
Great to see pics of them..is Daisy-boo a mischief ? (I thought she'd grow into one being a typical dutch :lol:)

nice to get updates on ex Honeybunnies:D

Hi Helen:wave:
Great to see pics of them..is Daisy-boo a mischief ? (I thought she'd grow into one being a typical dutch :lol:)

nice to get updates on ex Honeybunnies:D

No, she's not a mischief, just very very bouncy! Not to mention extremely cute and she still loves her head rubs :love:
Actually she did have a mischief moment! When I had picked Pippin up for a little health check, she kept tugging on my shoes as if to say 'put him down!'

Back