• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have had Sorrel for two years

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Her "Gotcha day" was June 2nd but I missed it because I'm a spoon, so we're having it today instead.

Here are some nice pics of her, mostly ones I might have posted before BUT go down to the bottom and there's a new pic of her tongue. ;) :love:

Making a face of cuteness:
RabbitjoyFeb08017.jpg

Napping in my underwear:
grassbox001b.jpg

This is the day she brought her gentleman friend home:
sorrelandapache007.jpg

Playing the digeridoo:
003.jpg

tormenting the dog:
rd2.jpg

Feasting:
sorrelidirtector001.jpg

Telling everyone what to do:
sorrelidirtector011.jpg

mountaineering:
c.jpg

and here she is today having a strawberry for dinner cos it's a special day ;)

014-3.jpg

017-2.jpg

I love her :love:

I really love the dog picture.

Although, according to aboriginals, digeridoos are only meant to be played by men! What a terrible faux pas!! :lol:

Happy gotcha day, Sorrel and Momma! :love:

ETA: My Australian friend has clarified that playing such an instrument as a female leads to infertility! Sorrel may never have babies! :shock: :lol:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ggfd5cyB6XFmhJImyfOPKe6lCbow

An interesting read!

Last edited:
Fantastic pics! :lol:

You can really get an idea of her character from seeing those pics - she's gorgeous. Beautiful rabbit x

Happy Gotcha Day Sorrel! :D

I really love the dog picture.

Although, according to aboriginals, digeridoos are only meant to be played by men! What a terrible faux pas!! :lol:

Happy gotcha day, Sorrel and Momma! :love:

ETA: My Australian friend has clarified that playing such an instrument as a female leads to infertility! Sorrel may never have babies! :shock: :lol:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ggfd5cyB6XFmhJImyfOPKe6lCbow

An interesting read!

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it ok for her to play the clarinet though?

stranger001.jpg

sorrelclarinet.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

According to Wikipedia:

Around the turn of the 18th century the chalumeau was modified by converting one of its keys into a register key to produce the first clarinet. This development is usually attributed to a German instrument maker named Johann Christoph Denner, though some have suggested his son Jacob Denner was the inventor.

So I'm gonna have to ask Johann. I'll get back to you on that, although I fear the damage may already be done. :? :lol:

I love the mountainering one and the starwberry one of course:) Love your box idea, how did you make the boxes strong enough to take the bunnies weight without bowing? My two would love a mountainering range each :) They say thank you for the idea!

I love the mountainering one and the starwberry one of course:) Love your box idea, how did you make the boxes strong enough to take the bunnies weight without bowing? My two would love a mountainering range each :) They say thank you for the idea!

I didn't - they were strong enough by themselves :)
Each box was only slightly bigger than a rabbit so that helped. also I brought them home flattened and reconstructed them with duct tape round the edges, that might have made them stronger too. :)

Also i cut the holes exactly in the middle of each side, so whichever way i arranged the boxes, all the holes lined up :D

Back