• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

riding pics..how am i looking? lol

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
my position had gone to pot :lol: it was a de-stressing session lol..that's my excuse :p

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I remember when i first started riding i have a lurvely pic of me with me tiptoeing in the stirrups, hat over my eyes and i was holding the reins under my chin lol

Your position doesn't look too bad to me :)
One thing my instructor bellows at me is to keep Hilly's head facing slightly towards the centre of the arena. It's hard with Hilly as she is such a madam.

if you bring your shoulders back abit it will also help bring your leg foward abit and when that happens your heels will be easier to bring down.

you look great though, how long you been riding for?

awwww you're doing really well, im teaching my boyfriend to ride at the moment!! Lovely piccies, my advise would be heels down, shoudlers back and let the horse throw you out of the saddle, you shouldnt have to work too hard in trot, if you let them throw you up then you wont rise so high, let your pelvis doing the moving and keep your top half of you body still and rty not to look down (im terrible for doing that!!). I'm not posting pics of me riding, i always look at them and think did i really look like that!! haha Think i need some lessons too, getting sloppy!! ;) :D

Back