• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last! He trusts me!

After having Eric and Ernie for a year, i think Eric trusts me now!

He was having a grooming session with Ernie and finally allows me to stroke him properly!
He still doesn't really like being picked up, but we're getting there.

Ernie is still NOT comfortable with me stroking him, but we're working on it!:)

P.S Eric says he doesn't trust me - He TOLERATES me!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
:love::love: Your bunnies are lovely :wave: Keep up the good work - it took awhile for Tazmay to trust me enough to come out from under the hutch :lol:

he looked like he was really enjoying it then decide he'd rather have erine cleaning his head :lol: but at least he sat there.

he looked like he was really enjoying it then decide he'd rather have erine cleaning his head :lol: but at least he sat there.

Yes, I did leave him alone when Ernie decided it washis time to groom. I just let them do what's natural!!!
But it was nice to finally stroke him without him running off!!

It will be a great achievement when Ernie lets me do the same!!

aw i'm sure you where pleased. i always feel proud when mine finally let me do something with them. their such sweet hearts. :love:

aw i'm sure you where pleased. i always feel proud when mine finally let me do something with them. their such sweet hearts. :love:

How are your 3? Hope they are all well. How are you finding it, with them all being single.
I'm sure you don't regret keeping Ralph now.
They are all adorable.:love::love::love:

actually yeah it's going well ted and petal get a little less time but not much and they've all that space now during the day. aw wee ralph is a dote i'm really glad i did keep him. he never complains. he's the only one who has time for me in the morning ted and petal are too concerned about breakfast :lol:

actually yeah it's going well ted and petal get a little less time but not much and they've all that space now during the day. aw wee ralph is a dote i'm really glad i did keep him. he never complains. he's the only one who has time for me in the morning ted and petal are too concerned about breakfast :lol:

That's great news.
Yes Honey has time for me too, but the boys aren't really bothered unless I have food!!

I never thought I could love rabbits as much as this!!!!

aw i know, sometimes i just look at wee teddy lying staring at me and think gosh i really love her, feel like a phyisco woman :shock: :lol: bunny lover. wee honey is such a doll. i was so glad when you finially got her, really don't think she could have went to a better home.

aw i know, sometimes i just look at wee teddy lying staring at me and think gosh i really love her, feel like a phyisco woman :shock: :lol: bunny lover. wee honey is such a doll. i was so glad when you finially got her, really don't think she could have went to a better home.

It's peculiar isn't it how much you can FEEL love for them (or is that just me?)
They mean the world to us and as for Honey, I have no regrets about getting her other than wondering if I had got her sooner, her eye wouldn't be so bad. The vet said It wouldn't have made any difference, so I have to believe it.
I would never have known how affectionate a rabbit could be until I got her. She is such a softie!!!

Anyway, I do waffle on!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: aw thats so sweet. the only one i get affection from is petal but yet she's so nasty to other buns :roll: i call her a silly bunny and snuggle right into those cheeks of hers. their all lovely. :love: i think their more rewarding than most animals because you really have to gain their trust and respect. think ian has bunny love for ralph although he wouldn't admit it ;) :lol:

Back