• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forest, previously Terence, as promised!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
I have some better pics to come, but meanwhile here are some to keep you going... Forest is an older bun, who has made friends with Jack (also from Starlight's). He's started being a bit norty in the evenings - grabs a big chunk of food from shed then runs out to eat it then won't go in again... :no: He's lovely little boy though, and I really don't mind charging round the garden for half an hour at 10pm trying to get him back into the shed... :?

Picture401-1.jpg

Picture359-1.jpg

Picture386-1.jpg

Picture398-1.jpg

:wave: Thank you :wave:

Aw he is soo lovely! I can't believe he would be as norty as to make you run round the garden :shock: :shock:

Glad to hear the starlight buns are sticking together :lol: :lol:

:wave: Thank you :wave:

Aw he is soo lovely! I can't believe he would be as norty as to make you run round the garden :shock: :shock:

Glad to hear the starlight buns are sticking together :lol: :lol:

They really are! Toadstool and Jack are bestest friends! Will post some pics later when I add more recent ones of Forest... :wave:

He is lovely and looks just like my old permanent Honeybunny George..who also grabs food and runs!
How old is Forest?

He is lovely and looks just like my old permanent Honeybunny George..who also grabs food and runs!
How old is Forest?

He's seven :wave: Like Tigger and Lindt he's come here for his retirement, and has settled in with the others very well. :D

How strange my George is 7 too!

And do you have a sign up saying Retirement Home For Rabbits?!

busy painting one now...I also have my original bun here, Orlando. He's only had one eye since he was four, but he's the master grabber and run-offer...I think he's passed on some hints to Forest.. :?

oh tinsel i love all your rabbits they have such fun in such a big group! but i have to say terrance aka forest is a favourite of mine..... he sounds so much like coco in personality!! (coco is a 7yr old bun living with me)

oh tinsel i love all your rabbits they have such fun in such a big group! but i have to say terrance aka forest is a favourite of mine..... he sounds so much like coco in personality!! (coco is a 7yr old bun living with me)

Aw, thank you...I really think that being in a group has mellowed a lot of them...Mulberry, Tigger and Lindt all became quite feisty with the others once they'd settled in, but now have calmed down and are much more placid... (Mulberry has turned her attentions to Love instead and has met her first partner :lol:)

I don't believe a word of it, I think Forest is always a good boy :)

How does the dynamic work within your group Tinsel - do they all get on ok but tend to hang out with 'special friends' more than mingling with everyone?

What a stunner. I can't imagine what its like when you are trying to get them back in the shed at night. Do you have to do a head count?

Back