• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new arrival...

amycraig66

Warren Scout
I'm sure some of you remember the bun Summer that was posted on the 'In Need' section of this forum. Well i was the lucky person to give her a home. She was bonded with my single boy and they are soooooo in love. The bonding took about 2 days (no joke), they were just meant for each other!

Here they are in their run outside...

P2210098.jpg

P2210101.jpg

P2210100.jpg

Archie- 'Give me some more of those kisses...' Summer- 'Not while SHE is watching!'

P2210102.jpg

..and just 'cos I love my other 2 so much here are some of them in the garden today.

IMGP0614.jpg

P2210090.jpg

P2210095.jpg

Aw what gorgeous bunnies! So glad that Summer found such a great home and lovely partner! She looks very happy :D

Thanks. She is so lovely. Still very scared but getting better everyday. Archie gives her so much confidence, she copies everything he does!

Fantastic pictures and a fantastic new home, thank you for giving her such a lovely forever home Amy, she is a little sweetheart but then so is Archie, he is adorable and they make a fantastic couple

Back