PDA

View Full Version : Pets at Home hutch

*lily*
26-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Bit of a long shot really but does anyone know the name of a Pets at Home hutch that I bought in 2007? I've looked on their website and all the hutches have been updated and renamed.

It was about 4ft, single level and had a run with it that could be freestanding or attached to the hutch.

I only ask as I wanted to know whether any rescue would like it for a Guinea Pig but didn't know how to describe it as I don't remember the name of it! I have the run as well as a Scratch and Newton raincover.

Hope someone can help :D

Lspacehopper
26-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Clover Patch?

That was a 4ft hutch that sat atop a run and had a stepladder down from the hutch into the run.

*lily*
26-05-2009, 01:43 PM
No, it didn't sit above the run it was freestanding and you had to take the mesh off the front of it to fix the run to it.

My memory is soooo bad :oops:

Lspacehopper
26-05-2009, 01:46 PM
No, it didn't sit above the run it was freestanding and you had to take the mesh off the front of it to fix the run to it.

My memory is soooo bad :oops:

Got me stumped then lol

4ft hutches were the awful Brecon 48" or the Parsley Den?

*lily*
26-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the help :D

I've found a picture of the run just need one of the hutch now!

http://www.petsathome.com/Assets/PetsAtHome/products/1/3/2/13207_p.jpg

*lily*
26-05-2009, 01:54 PM
I remember it was at the same time that Thistle Hall was in the shop as I remember looking at it.

Lspacehopper
26-05-2009, 03:15 PM
I remember it was at the same time that Thistle Hall was in the shop as I remember looking at it.

The fennel fold is the run. It could be used with the Thistle Hall, Sage House or Lavendar Lodge. The Lavvie Lodge was a single tier hutch, but was 5'5" though????

*lily*
26-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks for your help, I'm still none the wiser though!

Anyway, someone is having it off me and making a donation to a rescue, so mission accomplished :D

Lspacehopper
26-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks for your help, I'm still none the wiser though!

Anyway, someone is having it off me and making a donation to a rescue, so mission accomplished :D

Cool :)