• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Gotcha day Eric and Ernie

Happy Gotcha Day Boys.
It was 1 year ago that Daddy bought you for me as our 5th Wedding Anniversary present
I had seen you the week before with your other brother and fallen in love with you.
When I told daddy about you, he didn't seem to impressed and as I needed some running shoes, gave up on the idea of getting you!

Little did I know that on our Anniversary a week later, I would go home to find that you were both there!

It has been an amazing year and although we have had our problems, I wouldn't change a thing about you!

Eric: I love the way you nip my bum when I am trying to open the catflap.
I love the way you dive into your food and chomp away in the loudest way possible. I love the way, you take charge of everything I try to do for you!
How you love to flop in the sunshine in your favourite spot in the shed

Ernie: I love you so much. The fact that you have always been smaller than your brother and that your face is still so young! The way you tilt your head when I am talking to you, as though you really are listening. I love the way, you take your raisins out of my fingers so delicatley.
The way, you take yourself off to bed in your hutch and leave Eric under his chair.

I love the way you both climb on my back sometimes, when I am opening the catflap, giggling away, knowing that I can't move until you get off!:lol::lol:
The way you always seem to be plotting your next adventure!
The way you both supervise the cleaning of the shed, helping me get it spotless, only to trash it all 10 mins later, so that it's just as you like it:lol::lol:
The way you both snuggle and groom each other under your patio chair.

I know that you are the best Anniversary present I could ever wish for and that Daddy and I will always love you and try our hardest to keep you healthy and happy. We are always thinking of how we can enrich your lives so you are happy!

We also know that there are so many other buns needing homes and are in rescues. We didn't know about those buns when we got you. But we hope that we have given you the best life you could have ever hoped for.
We also hope that your 3rd Brother is as happy as you.

Sorry to waffle on everyone, but I am so happy that we got these 2.

I want to thank Everyone who has helped us along the way. Without you, I wouldn't like to think what would have become of Eric and Ernie.

They are so special to us!

100_2316-1.jpg

100_2342.jpg

100_2389.jpg

Rabbits003-1.jpg

100_2354.jpg

100_2355.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww, Eric and Ernie are gorgeous fluffy bunnies love::love::love:

Happy first gotcha day boys :wave:

That's a lovely gotcha day tribute to them hun :D

Back