• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Range Excel Question......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Since theres a new range excel out and there 2 adult excel the normal and a new oregano would you be able to gradually introduce both to the bunnies and give them the adult one day and the oregano the next?

The only difference between the two are:

Adult: Contains mint
Oregano : contains thyme and oregano oil

Just a wonder! Or the Mature one would it be ok to give to 2 year old bunnies? Just so i could maybe try that one instead!

I would keep them on A&P but i waste so much every month it doesnt seem worth it :roll:

I started my 10 month old on mature (SS not excel) as the other buns needed it. He's absolutely fine 6 months on and has been seen by the vet a couple of times for vaccs etc in that time.

I can't offer any advice on the other foods though.

I think it is best to be on the safe side and introduce each gradually. You could do what I do and use a mix of food. I put half Wagg and half SS. So you could use half and half.

I think it is best to be on the safe side and introduce each gradually. You could do what I do and use a mix of food. I put half Wagg and half SS. So you could use half and half.

Yeh thats what i was kind of thinking and introducing them slowly but one bag at a time! But the mature has a nice flavour to it (not that i personally know :lol:) but cranberry seems good:) would mixing the adult with the mature work?

Yeh thats what i was kind of thinking and introducing them slowly but one bag at a time! But the mature has a nice flavour to it (not that i personally know :lol:) but cranberry seems good:) would mixing the adult with the mature work?

I think it would work. I mix Science Selective Mature with Wagg Optimum for Honey.

Back