• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newly bonded foursome- thanks Chloe!

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
My clan have been off on a little bonding holiday, and fingers crossed, all seem very happy with each other.

They've been in my spare room for a week and its been lovely to see them together, so here are a selection of pictures (not that they're great, I'm useless with cameras and tend to forget to use them :oops:)

This was what I found half an hour after them being home (had to check Merry- the bun underneath- was alive!!)
Picture150.jpg

And a couple of the clan snuggled up. I'd disturbed Bubbles in the first one
Picture171.jpg

Picture190.jpg

And one of little Pippin- I've never had a bunny that sleeps so deep :love:...
Picture183.jpg

Thanks Chloe :wave:

:wave: Hello you guys. You look very happy :D Saw you when you were with Chloe on your little holiday! Glad to see them all settled :)

They are amazing. We had a rabbit called Rodney that slept like that.

Are the rabbits male or female? We are very keen to make one of our pairs into a four but don't know whether to add 2 females or one of each.

What a lovely foursome! the chinchilla lop and the sooty fawn lop look just like my hector and honey :love::love: (in fact my OH thought they were and was very confused to see what he thought was a picture of hector and honey with two other bunnies:lol:!!!)

aww, lovely pics, it's lovely seeing bonded groups. :love:

bisc and matt both sleep like pippin does! it's adorable isn't it. :love:

Im soooooooooo jealous!!!! What gorgeous buns and they all look so happy together, i love that pic of pippin!!! :love::love::love::love:

Aww thanks guys! They are lovely little bunnies, full of cheekiness!! But seem very happy together. Its so nice to see them settled and that Wispa has stopped being such a mardy bum (for a little while at least).

I do have a soft spot for Pippin, she's a little nutter and very sweet!

MissMinnie I have two boys and two girls in there (my boys are the grey bunnies). Its the girls that have been more likely to rub each other up the wrong way, but guess it depends on the bunnies :)

Back