• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies

SophieM

Warren Scout
With the pics of the fosters I add on the forum, my own little buns were getting jealous and ordered me to put some pics of them. Doris is an ex-honeybunny we adopted in Jan08 (darker bunny, ex-Cranberry) and about 2yrs old and Billy is mummy's silly baby bun (who is about 2.5 yrs old :oops:) and thinks he runs the house (even though Doris is).
So here they are...
Leave us alone, we are planning how to get you out of the house but still giving us food...
Image092.jpg

Peace at last!! (sorry for the poops, that was before a spot of cleaning :oops:, and the buns were looking after my OH bike...)
Image115.jpg

:wave: Hello guys! I know your mummy puts lots of foster bunny pics on here but I know she loves you two very much :D

:wave:Lovely bunnies (and their bums!). :D:lol::love:

Can I take a guess that it was Doris who ordered you to put pictures up? I have a theory that all Honeybunnies are very good at getting their own way.....:roll::lol:

Back