• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I or Shouldn't I ???

rabbithabit

Warren Scout
I'm in a dilemma.
I have three French lops, a buck and a doe who were bonded for two months but had a fight and are presently seperate until they have their stitches removed, and another doe who has just been spayed. I intend to try and bond them all together when the younger doe had healed from surgery but have been looking for another particular colour that I fell in love with so decided to wait so I could bond all four at the same time.

I was hoping to get another buck so that there were two of each in the group, however I have been struggling to get the colour I would like but now a doe has become available.

Do you think there will be more problems if I have her and try to bond three does with one male ?????:wave:

Three does with a male would be fine. How bad was the fight because if it was really bad I personally wouldn't try to rebond.

I have debated whether to rebond them or not. I came home to find the buck with a split in his ear and the doe a cut on her head and a cut all around her button nose that all required stitching. However, I have had several pairs of bunnies that fought when we tried to rebond them after neuturing but we persevered and now they are all paired and inseperable. I will have to take it slowly and see how it goes, but if I did have the other doe and it doesn't work I can try them in the pairs.

Back