• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughtyness for attention?

willowholly

Mama Doe
Is it possible that a fairly good bun of over 2years has become the bunny from hell since getting a mate because she wants attention,or is she just copying her mates bad habits?They are both neutured.

Arnie and Kira are always worse in the Spring :roll:

Before Kira arrived Arnie was sad and stomped every single night :evil:

Kira calmed him down, he stopped stomping etc.

She is litter trained but has now got lazy and decided to go wherever, he constantly tries digging out of his room in the morning and Kira moves the litter trays and hay across the whole room :roll:

It's driving me mad, but I'm guessing it's the same as last year and will calm down after spring!

You are not alone :lol:

Ive never had 2rabbits before,ive always had single ones and this teaching of bad habits was putting me off ever having 2 again but if its a seasonal thing then hopefully all will be ok.Also Barley was a real bad digger when she was a baby-not causing much damage but a digger nonetheless so maybe when Dill is adult he will grow out of this and then hopefully B will stop being a copycat!:lol:

Back