• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nearest rescue centre

mcr

New Kit
Hi just new to this site today.
Would love to give a home to 2 rescue bunnies.
The only problem is I have no idea where my nearest rescue centre is.
Can anyone advise. I live in south Cumbria.
Thanks

Hi I've just done a search and the nearest one to you is Animal Concern Cumbria. You don't necessarily need to have a rescue near you to rehome rabbits as a lot of the rescues on this site will rehome nationwide and a bunny run can usually be arranged. Good luck with your search.

Thanks

Thank you so much. I have been googling for ages and have never found anywhere near to me, so thanks for your help.:wave:

I am not sure if Preloved (or similar sites) is a good idea. You may end up with a pregnant or sick bunny if you are not careful! (Other members of this site did.) I think a rescue is the best place to adopt a bunny from, as it will be vaccinated and neutered. If you don't find any suitable bunnies in the rescue near you, you can try looking at the 'Rabbits in Need' section on this site. As hurricanhoney said, rescues here rehome nationwide.

Back