• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet - our new little one

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Harriet... our rescue hammy :love: She is very friendly and has such a fun little personality :lol: We have had to mesh the top of her cage, as on the first night we had her she escaped :shock: :oops:

This is her cage before she arrived...
100_1074.jpg

100_1076.jpg

And heres the little girl herself... :love:

100_1084.jpg

100_1096.jpg

100_1095.jpg

100_1093.jpg

100_1099.jpg

Love her little feet in the last pic :love: She is so entertaining. She is in our bedroom, as Ronnie is absolutely petrified of her :(

:love::love:
She'g gorgeous!

I have the one bigger than this cage for the gerbies when they stay at Lynnes....Just hope they dont figure out how to escape...I dont want them roaming freely round Lynne's house:roll::lol::lol:

My god - Lucky Gerbies! I couldnt believe it though... i didnt think she would be able to get all the way up there to escape :lol: I was on here talking to Nat, and i could hear Ronnie stamping his feet... i went into the bedroom and Poppa was stood there wagging her tail - Harriet was sitting in Poppas bed :lol: Ronnie was so scared bless him.

The cage she has was meant to be for a guinea pig or rabbit :shock: Dan couldnt work out what the hay rack was for - i darent tell him it wasnt a hamster cage :lol:

xXx

aww how cute

tiffany my daughter came home with 2 russian hammies yesturday they are soooo tiny. we wernt planning on getting any but she phoned her dad and he said YES:shock:

did you have the water bottle hanging from the lid when she escaped? this is how our hammies escaped before we discovered them doing it!

Wilfred and Mildred say Hi:wave: Wilfred says good on ya for escaping, he tried it but was cross with himself because he fell for the "Come out from under the hi-fi I've got some food for you" trick. :lol:

She's lovely - the spitting image of my first hamster who was also called Harriet, but shortened to Hattie!
Jane

Awwh thanks everyone - harriet is pleased everyone likes her :D :D

Theres a little hole in the side of the cage for her water bottle... we think she climbed onto that grassy type tube and got up like that :lol: We have meshed it now... but she still jumps up and hangs her way across all of the bars :lol: She has us in fits of laughter :oops:

Back