• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Penny - black and tan cross breed seeks a new man in her life

DDD

Mama Doe
Penny is a black and tan cross breed of approximately 6 months old. She can be territorial of her hutch, but is friendly and inquisitive when out. She was extremely difficult to take pics of as was interested in everything else!
She is looking for a home with a neutered male rabbit.
She has no known health problems.
Penny is being rehomed by Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. For more information, please PM Caroline - bunnyrun.

SV400013-1.jpg

SV400014-1.jpg

Last edited:
she is a bit hormonal but once she,s out of her hutch she is such a friendly girl, speying should calm her down ;) a bunnyrun can allway be arranged for the right home;)

Ive always been a lop bun lover myself but there are 2uppy eared breeds ive always fancied,the tan being one of them.Sadly I cant take her though as already have 2housebuns, but she is gorgeus!:love:

Know this is an older thread, but would love to rescue another tan like my beloved Smudge, as they are a wonderful breed and colour!

Back