• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely

janjan

Alpha Buck
Holly misses Digger, :(
DSCF0770.jpg

Poor Holly. :cry: :cry: :cry: She needs a new husbun to have cuddles with and play with!!! Lonely bunnies make me all sad! :cry:

She is to busy a the mo trying to find the most hiding places, just when she sits here, i think she misses him.
In a while we will be ready for a new bun to share.

Jan we can sort her out a new hubby as soon as you are ready..you did say you had a hol soon so perhaps after that:?
Give her a noserub from me x

She is to busy a the mo trying to find the most hiding places, just when she sits here, i think she misses him.
In a while we will be ready for a new bun to share.

its hard isnt it .... i feel so much better now Hopes new boy has picked us .. but im still sad about my Blue .. i will never replace him . :(

its hard isnt it .... i feel so much better now Hopes new boy has picked us .. but im still sad about my Blue .. i will never replace him . :(
There's always a special one, we know we shouldn't. :cry:
I think its because he had such a rotten start, maybe.

I know how you feel its awful...

I lost Lopsy a week ago and im starting to think about what to do with Bo, it hurts so much....

*hugs*

Back