• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck need in Billericay Essex (next sunday if possible)

Give it time, you only asked 20 minutes ago!!

I probably could do it sometime but I can't guarantee when, as I'm in my final couple of weeks of a huge project at work and I can't be certain if/when I'm going to have to stay late or work at the weekend to get it finished.

If no-one else comes forward in the next few days I will be able to do it eventually, but it might not be until the last weekend in March :)

Give it time, you only asked 20 minutes ago!!

I probably could do it sometime but I can't guarantee when, as I'm in my final couple of weeks of a huge project at work and I can't be certain if/when I'm going to have to stay late or work at the weekend to get it finished.

If no-one else comes forward in the next few days I will be able to do it eventually, but it might not be until the last weekend in March :)

I know but i like things done like yesturday :lol: no worries, i'll prob just call the local rescues and ask if they will do it for me. :)

Not sure there are any local rescues round there...the nearest is probably Starlights and that means that myself or Lou would more than likely do it anyway :lol:

Back