• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new addition!! :-D

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
We picked him up today and named him Dr. Frankenfurter (Frankie for short) :love:

CIMG2109.jpg

CIMG2112.jpg

CIMG2110.jpg

CIMG2117.jpg

CIMG2119.jpg

CIMG2121.jpg

:love: He is beautiful and has such a lovely temperament! I can't wait to begin the bonding process with Fidget in a few weeks!!

He's lovely :love:
Is he on treatment for his gunky eye ?

Yeah, the vet said he is either missing a tear duct or he has one but it's just very tiny and it has to be bathed everyday to stop it gunking up.

This was his previous owner's vets but will be going to see mine for his jabs fairly soon so i will ask them aswell

Fidget definitely knows there's a new man in town. She's been sniffing, chinning and digging at my dressing gown for the past half hour :lol:

Yeah, the vet said he is either missing a tear duct or he has one but it's just very tiny and it has to be bathed everyday to stop it gunking up.

This was his previous owner's vets but will be going to see mine for his jabs fairly soon so i will ask them aswell

I'd ask the Vet to check his teeth too. One of my Rexes has an elongated tooth root which has caused the same problem as your Bun has. A Skull Xray is the only way to assess the condition of the tooth roots so perhaps, if he is not yet neutered, you could get the skull Xray/thorough Dental examination done at the same time as his neuter :)

I'd ask the Vet to check his teeth too. One of my Rexes has an elongated tooth root which has caused the same problem as your Bun has. A Skull Xray is the only way to assess the condition of the tooth roots so perhaps, if he is not yet neutered, you could get the skull Xray/thorough Dental examination done at the same time as his neuter :)

He's already been neutered but i will mention it to the vet when i see him and see what he says. Thanks :)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: It's a good job I don't know where you live otherwise I'd be on my way over right now to bunnynap Frankie - he's stunning :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back