• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bunnys still do 'it when they are neuted/spayed?? xx

I have two neutered females living together. Lola often humps Lucy just to show her she is still in charge. Lucy just looks bored by it.

Blossom my girl bunny humps her husbun Pippin when they play out on the lawn, I think Blossom is just excited that she has the freedom to run around.

I have 5 male/female pairs. All are neutered/spayed and only hump occassionally and mostly it's about showing whose boss. I wouldn't worry about it. It's very natural for bunnies to do this.

Rabswood

We just took a doe round to her new home and the buck immediately mounted her even though he was neutered months ago so yes it quite often happens and females also mount males!

We also used to have a spayed doe here that would mount all 3 of her castrated boyfriends when she got fed! Sometimes they just get a bit excited!

my two mount each other too. The only problem is that the girl often mounts the head end! The boy doesn't seem to mind too much!

Back