• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

How Mutch Is It For rabbits inshurance? xx

I just got a policy with Petplan (who cover rabbits for life) and it was £20.25 per month for two bunnies uncluding multi-bunny discount:)

:wave: I pay £9.90 a month with Petplan but i only have one bun. There are afew companies who offer bun insurance but not many. Make sure it states 'lifecover' before you buy.

You could also register on quidco.com which is a cash back website which DOES work! If you buy a rabbit insurance through Petplan but click through the quidco website you earn about £25.00 back. I have recently got my home, car and pet insurance (for Truffle) through quidco and have £100 waiting to be paid back to me. Last month I got £91 back in my account from buying Xmas pressies online and clicking through quidco to places like HMV, ebay etc:D:D:D

I must say im a fan of petplan. They have saved me about a 1000 pound with Shauny.

I have 2 buns with petplan and it costs me 8ish pound for each.

They have both been given a clean bill of health, and their teeth which i have the vet check everytime are fine- i might be wrong but i think that any dental probs would be covered.

They cover everything for life.
x

Back