• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lou!!!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Little Kit trying to ignore Roger!
DSC05016.jpg

Rog gave up and decided to try bribery!! He loves freshly picked grass doesn't he??:lol:
DSC05023.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a couple of Sapphire and Jamie outside this morning:
S
DSC00585.jpg

Aw Auntie, Sapphie won't let me up there!"
DSC00588.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

It wasn't really warm enough for Kitt to go out today, as there was a really cold wind, but hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.

Here are 2 of tiny Kitt. I can't get over just how tiny he is, and his coat is so soft that it feels almost like baby's hair.
Just chilling on the kitchen mat after a day of activity. This bun's very rarely still..he's so inquisitive and investgates everthing. He's always on the move!
DSC05031.jpg

And finally, his day caught up with him and he just had to give in and let himself doze off...(for about 30 seconds:roll::lol:_
DSC05036.jpg

Awwwwwww my babies!!!!!! Thank you for putting these up Hilda, my Kitt is so tidgy!!! Shame he can't keep still or I'd have brought him with me, lol.

Seee you Tuesday =] xxxx

Love you Jamie, Sapphire and Kitt :love: :love: :love:

Back