• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats Eddie up to now!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Elwood has always managed to get into his crate during free range time by jumping on the chair, although usually he lands on a disgruntled cat :lol: Poor Eddie isn't quite as athletic so was getting upset at being left behind, so we built him a ramp and he loves it :D

"I'm getting the hang of this"

HPIM1647.jpg

"Yay I'm in!"

HPIM1648.jpg

"Hello Fuzzy"

HPIM1650.jpg

Joined By Elly

HPIM1655.jpg

"follow me "

HPIM1654.jpg

Posing for photos

HPIM1656.jpg

Spot the Bunny

HPIM1651.jpg

The reason why he disappears through the TV cabinet?

To get the sun spot of course!

HPIM1658.jpg

HPIM1657.jpg

I see visitors are still using the tradesman's entrance :lol:

Lovely pics, what a great idea with the ramp - Eddie looks as if he's got the hang of it, although the kitty underneath doesn't look so sure :lol:

I'm looking forwards to 'popping' round to say hello :love:

I see visitors are still using the tradesman's entrance :lol:

Lovely pics, what a great idea with the ramp - Eddie looks as if he's got the hang of it, although the kitty underneath doesn't look so sure :lol:

I'm looking forwards to 'popping' round to say hello :love:

Erik is actually quite pleased with it too as he no longer has Elwood jumping on him to disturb his vital sleeping. I think he just has to get use to the noise of bunnies running up and down over him at 60 miles an hour :lol:

aaww those piccies are amazing! :love: such cute bunbuns and i love how your ginger tom is sleeping underneath the ramp and doesnt look bothered in the slightest :lol: and 'all creatures great and small' is near me when i was a kid we were constantly at the james herriot museum :roll:

Back