• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Loving grey doe looking for new home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of RusselRocky

A woman I work with is looking for a new home for her bunny, she said she is adorable and loving but its a rental flat and she is not meant to have pets also she is from the Carribean so she cannot keep going over and getting her neighbour to look after her rabbit. So I am helping to look for a new home for her, she is of course in Aberdeen but we could maybe arrange a bunnyrun? She is a grey doe, uppy eared, and very loving and good to be handled she lives indoors and gets out reguarly. She is not spayed.

Please ask any questions and I will get them answered asap.

Will post pics!

Thanks

Pics

Image0282.jpg

Image0280.jpg

She really is beautiful!! I would have her myself but I am not allowed any more :roll::lol:

wow she is stunning!!

If i lived nearer i would love to have her but im at the other end of the country!

what type of rabbit is she, she looks big!! i was aftr a giant but cant seem to findany in my area! But she looks lovely!! bless xx

wow she is stunning!!

If i lived nearer i would love to have her but im at the other end of the country!

what type of rabbit is she, she looks big!! i was aftr a giant but cant seem to findany in my area! But she looks lovely!! bless xx

To be honest I don't know what she is, she does look quite like a giant though!!

Yeah she does look like a giant, she looks nice and big, she is sooo beautiful i really want her, wish she wasnt sooooo far away!!

She is absolutely stunning :love::love: The 2nd pic is gorgeous!! Im sure she'll have a new home in no time :love: xXx

Long shot but dont suppose anyone travels down from aberdeen to London on a regular basis and fancies dropping her off ha ha!! I cant stop looking at her!! She is soo beautiful!!! x

Thats a shame i would have her like a shot if she was near me! I will keep my fingers crossed for her!

I know but im fairly new on here and not really sure how it all works etc when it comes to bunny runs unfortunately!! And it is quite a distance!!

I wish I hadn't looked, she is so gorgeous and just down the road from me :love::love:

I don't have the space yet as we aren't planning to start the shed conversion until the summer and all my decent sized hutch/runs are in use :cry:

OH might be doing a run to Edinburgh in a month or so and he would be going through Aberdeen if that is any use?? Just let me know if you need him to help.

Well this has now turned urgent as she phoned me this morning to let me know she goes to the Carribean (home) for a few weeks tomorrow! :shock: I wish she had told me that at the start, even if someone could foster her for a couple of weeks it would be a huge help!!:wave:

God I'd love to help and I own my flat but I've never kept a house rabbit before and wouldn't know how to do it. Good luck in finding her a home or foster she is lovely!

Back