• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attempted Bonding Pics!! Some GORGEOUS Ones of Kitt!! <3 xx

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Well I tried bonding my three yesterday, as although Kitt adores being a spoilt house rabbit... I'm pretty sure he misses company from another of his own type.

Started off in the bathroom and there was a bit of fighting, bit of humping... Sapphire ran one way, Kitt hid behind the toilet and Jamie was literally a rampant rabbit!! I put them in the corner bath and things settled down, until Kitt got some confidence and humped Sapphire...only for Jamie to climb on top and hump Kitt!!! (3 rabbits locked together, :lol::lol:)

Then, under the advice of Kayj, I moved them to Jamie and Sapphire's conservatory and Kitt split one way, Jamie the other and Sapphire went in the dog crate :roll:

I decided it was enough for yesterday, especially as my :censored: housemate doesn't want Jamie and Sapphire living inside anymore.

So these are the pics I took... enjoy =] :love::love:

250220092490.jpg

250220092491.jpg

250220092493.jpg

250220092498.jpg

250220092499.jpg

250220092505.jpg

250220092509.jpg

250220092511.jpg

250220092513.jpg

xx

Awwww why split them when they looked so good together. Put your foot down with a firm hand and tell your partner they are staying inside with Kitt:D

Awwww why split them when they looked so good together. Put your foot down with a firm hand and tell your partner they are staying inside with Kitt:D

Oh my partner would have them all inside, it's one of my housemates that doesn't want them living in the conservatory!! I will wait til I get my new place in July and then have them as a 3 =]

xx

KITT:love::love::love::love::love:

He looks like my Blackie (very poorly ATM)
And your Jamie looks similar to my Skye :love::love::love:

Your bunnies are adorable, i just want to give them all a big hug :love:

New predicament!!

Well my housemate has made it blatently obvious that he doesn't want Jamie and Sapphire living in the conservatory any more... but I am in two minds now whether to clear the floor space in my bedroom and try bond them all in so they can live in my bedroom with me and Claire!?

I'm always conscious about Sapphire and Jamie not receiving as much attention as Kitt with them being shed bunnies, and with Kitt living in my room he gets attention when he wants it. They are all litter trained to a certain extent (the odd dropping doesn't bother me).

If I go ahead with this should I remove Kitt's cage... he just goes in it for hay and pooping. I could just use the base as a huge litter tray for all 3?

Any suggestions would be great?

My bedroom is a double with a fair bit of room xx

I would try and bond them and get them living together in your room if thats the only option. Seems a shame when they have been getting on well to split them up now.

Oh WOW they are so lovely & they look sooo good together hun, I feel for you, its a shame to part them :wave:

Back