• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just random pictures of Julie

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Julie in her harness that I made for her.

dsc00304.jpg

Her other harness and lease that I made for her. She does like to go for walks but leads of course.

dsc00284.jpg

This is Julie with her summer ears and nose. Doesn't she look like a different rabbit?

dsc00007.jpg

Julie loves this end table.

dsc00021.jpg

Julie thinks that she is a nick Knack.

dsc00020.jpg

More Julie.

IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb175/hippyhopster/julie.jpg[/IMG]

Bunny trace.

julie2.jpg

Julie last Easter.

dsc00013.jpg

Raul last Easter with his basket.

dsc00006.jpg

More Julie.

dsc00027.jpg

Raul plays ball and fetch with this wooden apple that he stole from Julie. It is his favorite toy. He looses it and we have to turn the house upside down helping him to find it.

dsc00111.jpg

Awwww, Julie is gorgeous. :love: I love the way her ears and nose change colour in summer. :D

Raul is extremely cute too. :love:

:lol: She looks like she's been through the wash with her summer ears and nose! :lol: blees her, what a cutie.

The first time her ears and nose changed we were on vacation. When we came home we thought that the people taking care of her changed bunnies.:lol: I like her dark color better but the light color must be cooler.

aw, she certainly does change in the summer. :D What a great bun, very stylish in her harness too!

for a minute i thought someone posted some pics of me :lol: cant believe there is a rabbit named julie. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: My hubby named her. It is a pretty name. He only likes human names for our pet kids. Our bird is Raul. He quickly named him when I started calling him Tweedy:p.

:lol::lol::lol: My hubby named her. It is a pretty name. He only likes human names for our pet kids. Our bird is Raul. He quickly named him when I started calling him Tweedy:p.

i cant moan, i have a bun called Elliott although i didnt name him, i did name my dog jake though because i liked the name. I saw a guinea pig the other day called dave :lol:

Back