• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded at last!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
After a time of Daisy having her space and Max his "man basket" the two are finally bonded and this is evident by her being allowed to join him in "his" spot!!

Daisy is our old lady long termer here at Fat Fluffs and due to bad snuffles needs to be a house bun so after a difficult bond it looks like she's settled!!

It's now the "Bunny Love" basket!

CIMG0193.jpg

YAY :D :D :D She is most definitely honoured to be in there with him!! Daisy's nose looking good too ... see what the love of a good boy bun can do!! x

Awww thats great news they look so happy and nice for something good to happen after a c**p few days :)

:wave: Daisy, I'm so pleased you have found true love. You must have flashed your knickers at Max to be allowed in his man basket :lol:

We miss you here at the mad house :bunny:

daisy in the man pad :love::love: I'm still annoyed with her though for thinking my toe was a carrot :evil::evil:

Back