• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes

Hi All,

Just need some bonding vibes for little Bean. We have tried to bond him with Rosie who is ADORABLE but unfortunately both rabbits wanted to be dominant and this led to them not getting on. :( However, much better that they are happy than to try and force them to get along.

So we are going to attempt another bond...well I say we...Janice is from ARC (such an absolute STAR!!!!)

Bean can be a very sweet sweet bunny who likes attention and both my partner and I feel that he needs a bunny friend to have of his own. As I say, we tried with Rosie who is :love: but they didn't get on.

Now we are trying with Ariel...

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?i=1872

Bean will be looking forward to meeting his next date. We just need some bonding vibes to hope that they get on!! We have got fingers, ears and paws crossed!
:roll:

Here is little Bean...who could resist...

photo.php

Aww so sorry it didn't work out with Rosie :(

Ariel is soooo gorgeous though so fingers crossed for this one!!!!

I'm so sorry Bean and Rosie didn't hit it off. Ariel looks like such a sweetie though, and I hope it's a match made in heaven. :love:

Hi All,

Just need some bonding vibes for little Bean. We have tried to bond him with Rosie who is ADORABLE but unfortunately both rabbits wanted to be dominant and this led to them not getting on. :( However, much better that they are happy than to try and force them to get along.

So we are going to attempt another bond...well I say we...Janice is from ARC (such an absolute STAR!!!!)

Bean can be a very sweet sweet bunny who likes attention and both my partner and I feel that he needs a bunny friend to have of his own. As I say, we tried with Rosie who is :love: but they didn't get on.

Now we are trying with Ariel...

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?i=1872

Bean will be looking forward to meeting his next date. We just need some bonding vibes to hope that they get on!! We have got fingers, ears and paws crossed!
:roll:

Here is little Bean...who could resist...

photo.php

Here's a better shot of the new lady Ariel, one of a group of 12 bunnies who came up from Hampshire. Her mummy is a lop so her ears should do the same but she's not having it at the moment!

We love her. :love::love:

IMG_2075.jpg

Hurrah! I am so glad its going a lot better...we are off for Breakfast now and then to see Cher in concert...hurrah!

Looking forward to coming back and hopefully picking up two buns! Fingers crossed!

No she's not, I've got 2 more cuties in her place. I think she'll be snapped up though. Iain and I were wondering about a trio :oops:

SOrry that it didn't work out little Rosie but I think you will be happier without a bossy little man :oops:

I am sure that Rosie will get snapped up quick sticks...Caroline...maybe it was all meant to be and you were supposed to have three buns...go for it! tee hee

James and Nick have text me to say that they are really pleased with the looks of Ariel. They are on tender hooks that this will work, all they want is to take home a pair of bunnies when they return from their busy holiday.

Hopefully the vibes are working for Bean and Ariel...they seem to look pretty comfortable with each other. Just hope that they are getting along fine and love each other very much!

Back